PSYCHOLOGICAL APPROACH ON KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT (4 SCU)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe Knowledge Management (KM); Apply The principles of KM in organization; Explain How do we measured KM.
- Introduction to Knowledge in Organization;
- The Knowledge Management Cycle;
- Knowledge Management Models;
- Knowledge Capture and Codification;
- Knowledge Sharing and Communities of Practice;
- Knowledge Application;
- The Role of Organizational Culture;
- Knowledge Management Tools;
- Knowledge Management Strategy;
- The Value of Knowledge Management;
- Organizational Learning and Organizational Memory;
- The KM Team;
- Future Challenges for KM.
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...