CONSUMER PSYCHOLOGY (4 SCU)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Discuss the origin, methods, facts, and principles of psychology to people as consumer also idea and opportunity about business project which suitable; Analyze knowledge in marketing strategies setting and potential business project; Integrate knowledge in the marketing strategies and the showcased potential business project.
- Introduction to Consumer Psychology;
- Consumer Research Process;
- Market Segmentation and Strategies;
- Business Model Environment;
- Consumer as an Individual (1);
- Product/ Services Development;
- Consumer as Individual (2);
- Consumer as Individual (3);
- Prototyping Product or Service;
- Consumers In Their Social and Cultural Settings;
- Design Process;
- Consumer Decision Making, process and ethical dimension;
- Evaluating Product/ Service (Presentation).
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...