PSYCHOLOGICAL INTERVENTION (4 SCU)
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: explain the basic principles in applying psychological theories; formulate psychological problem definition from an issue in society; Use psychological theories to produce solutions in tackling an issue in society; Design an appropriate nonclinical psychological intervention activity plan to tackle an issue in society; Design an evaluation process plan for a nonclinical psychological intervention activity.
- Applying (Social) Psychology;
- The PROBLEM Phase: from a problem to a problem definition;
- The ANALYSIS Phase: finding theoretical-based explanation for the problem;
- The TEST Phase: developing (and testing) the process model;
- The HELP Phase: developing the intervention;
- The SUCCESS Phase: evaluating the intervention.
Published at :
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...