On successful completion of this course, students will obtain the ability to outline a complete scientific paper, choose an appropriate journal to which you’ll submit the finished paper for publication, and prepare a checklist that will allow the students to independently judge whether your paper is ready to submit.
- Introduction: How to choose the most Appropriate Design methods;
- Sub Topic: What did you/others do? Why did you do it?;
- Methods: How did you do it?;
- Results: What did you find?;
- Discussion: What does it all mean?.
Published at :