On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Applying the writing thesis and publishing a paper; Analysing and applying the writing thesis and publishing a paper; Implementing and evaluating thesis and publishing paper to the international and national journal accredited.
- Planning and Preparation;
- Title, Abstract, and Introduction;
- Highlighting Your Findings;
- Structuring paragraphs and Sentences;
- Review of the Literature;
- Methods – Enrichment Activity: Discussion and Consultation;
- Result – Enrichment Activity: Discussion and Consultation;
- Discussion and Conclusions – Enrichment Activity: Guest Lecture Discussion and Consultation.
Published at : Updated