On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Developing Chapter I of Dissertation Proposal; Developing Chapter II of Dissertation Proposal; Developing Chapter III of Dissertation Proposal; Writing and Submitting the Conceptual Paper to a Reputable International Conference.
- Developing the Problem Statement;
- Writing Purpose Statements, Research Questions, and Hypotheses;
- Writing the Review of Literature;
- The First Part of Your Dissertation Research Method;
- Quantitative Research Methods;
- Qualitative Research Methods;
- Mixed Methods Research Designs;
- Submitting of Your Conceptual Paper to International Conference.
Published at :