Student Outcomes :
This course covers SO (student outcomes), as follows:
- SO1 : An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics. (Assessed)
On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Utilize the system units and convert units of physical quantities; Use vectors to describe physical observations; Explain motion along straight line; two-dimensional motion, force and motion, energy and conservation of energy, rotational motion, equilibrium and elasticity, and its application; Identify concept of center of mass and linear momentum, fluids, oscillations, waves and temperature, and its application.
- Motion Along Straight Line;
- Two- Dimensional Motion;
- Force and Motion;
- Energy and Work
- Potential Energy and Conservation of Energy;
- Centre of Mass and Linear Momentum;
- Rotational Motion;
- Equilibrium and Elasticity;
- Temperature, Heat and the First Law of Thermodynamics;
- Joint Class 1 (Industrial, Civil & Computer Engineering).
Published at : Updated