On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: describe the basic concepts of probability; Compute the discrete and continuous probability random variables; demonstrate building the probability models; interpret the results of expectation and variance of random variables; examine the joint probability concept.
- Distribution Functions and Discrete Random Variables;
- Continuous Probability and Independence;
- Introduction to Probability;
- Special Discrete Distribution;
- Continuous Random Variables;
- Special Continuous Variables;
- Bivariate Disributions.
Published at : Updated