On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Perform a scientific research; Apply statistical analysis methods to solve a scientific research problem; Compose a scientific paper.
- Scientific Publication
- Finding Research Topics
- Structure and contents of a research article
- Scientific presentation
- The Basics of Data Analysis
- Testing of Hypotheses
- Regression Analysis
- Structural Equation Modeling
- Enrichment Activity: Discussion about research – Scientific research;
- Enrichment Activity: GUEST LECTURE – Any topic related to industrial engineering.
Published at : Updated