On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: define the nature of tourism law and regulation with its importance in tourism development; discuss international tourism law and global ethic codes in tourism; discover tourism law and regulation exist in Indonesia; analyze law and regulation related to tourism of one destination in Indonesia.
- Travel Agency Law;
- Law of Package Holidays;
- Contracts in Tourism;
- Aeropolitics, global aviation networks and the regulation of international visitor flows;
- Global Codes of Ethics in Touirsm;
- Foreign Direct Inversment in Indonesia Tourism Regulation;
- Perencanaan Kepariwisataan Indonesia;
- Sertifikasi Kompetensi dan Usaha Pariwisata;
- Rencana Induk Pembangunan Kepariwisataan (RIPPARNAS);
- Penggunaan Visa di Indonesia.
Published at : Updated