After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to arrange financial reports for business entities based on current Global Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GGAAP).
- Able to arrange financial performance reports based on accounting knowledge to support planning, controlling, and decision-making by entities management.
- Able to analyze financial reports, financial performance reports, business risk and control and give recommendation to improve the effectiveness of organization’s financial performance.
- Able to perform audit field work of financial reports in accordance with Global Generally Accepted Auditing Standard (GGAAS).
- Able to analyze and give recommendations to improve the effectiveness of accounting information system.
- Able to compile tax reports for individual and corporate taxpayers in accordance with the applicable Tax Law.
- Able to conduct financial audits and management audits in accordance with generally accepted audit standards and can produce outputs in the form of recommendations or audit opinions.
- Able to make recommendations and suggestions regarding taxation issues in accordance with applicable tax laws.
- Able to compile sustainable accounting reports related to practical matters of managerial accounting and sustainable accounting.
- Able to solve problems with interdisciplinary approaches.
Published at : Updated