After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to develop a design concept that integrates research; which in particular are human behavior, environment, technical aspect and local values; with architectural design;
- Able to design architectural works independently with research-based methods, and produce a creative architectural design which the solution on the contextual culture problem and which has been analysed based on the principles of architectural design;
- Able to communicate their ideas and design in the form at graphics, narration and model comprehensively both in manual and digital techniques based on information and communication technology (ICT);
- Able to demonstrate ethical and aesthetic, adaptive and appreciative behaviours;
- Able to prepare entrepreneurship concept in a creative field;
- Able to apply interdisciplinary knowledge and skills in developing alternative solutions for problem-solving.
Published at : Updated