Business Information Systems
The objectives of the Business Information Systems program are:
- To equip students with the expertise and solid basic knowledge about system development that will be needed as a professional in the field of information systems, as well as increasing the skills and knowledge of educators in the information systems field.
- To prepare students with proficiency and in-depth knowledge of innovative information systems related to IT-Business Innovation.
- To equip students with the ability to use knowledge of applied business applications for specific industrial purposes.
- To equip the community with expertise and knowledge through the use of information system solutions.
- To provide education to the public regarding the use and application of information systems.
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...