The objectives of the program are:
- To produce reputable professionals with the skills to develop creative and impactful software products and services, including but not limited to computer networks and security and games technology,
- To produce reputable professionals with a solid foundation of mathematical, algorithms, and principles related to computing that will be needed in problem solving practice,
- To equip graduates with the skills of communication and utilizing the latest trend in technology to contribute in the global workforce,
- To produce reputable professionals with the skills to design and implement various computer-networking environment using different security techniques and routing theories to produce secured and robust networks,
- To produce reputable professionals with the skill to design and develop interactive applications by combining technology with creative art and design concepts to produce an exceptional game application that is able to run in multi-platform environments,
- To equip graduates with the six (6) key skills (self-management, planning and organizing, team work, problem solving, decision making, initiative and enterprise), adept knowledge and use of a foreign language as well as using information technology and to be of value in the workplace and society.
Published at : Updated