Upon successful completion of this 4-year program, students are expected to be able to:
- Create printed and digital visual communication design work that has added value and aesthetics, to overcome identity problems, mass communication, and competition problems by stakeholders..
- Conduct research and idea exploration to set the objectives, communication target, and visual communication design prototype solutions that can overcome identity problems, mass communication, and considering the ethical, history, cultural, social consequences and regulations.
- Analyze level of material utilization efficiency and time in the production process of each selected alternative solution prototype of visual communication design, without changing the essence and aesthetic design.
- Communicate visual communication design prototype alternative solutions independently or groups in verbal form, graphical, written, and communicative models with analog or digital techniques by selected appropriate communication rules.
- Build a business in visual communication field.
- Create a design project by implementing global perspective value for competing internationally.
- Compete globally in the visual communication design area with the soft skills needed.
- Utilize updated design technology needed that can improve organizational performance.
Published at : Updated