After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to organize a real business case into a structure of legal problem in the framework of indonesian legal sources related to the ICT-based business areas in order to solve the problem facing both national and multinational business-law communities;
- Able to develop dispute resolution patterns in term of business dispute that conform to the perspectives of national and multinational business-law;
- Able to construct relevant legal reasoning skills by exploring various law-making methods as known in the discourse of legal discipline and then offering legal solutions in a comprehensive way by showing strengths and weaknesses of the respective alternatives of solution;
- Able to construct a legal argument both in the format of an oral argument and written elementary legal-document, completed with empirical data/information that is collected in the compulsary two semesters of internship program;
- Able to use information technology to improve student’s performance;
- Able to analyze the current issues in business law;
- Able to apply interdisciplinary knowledge and skills in developing alternative solutions for problem-solving.
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...