Prospective Career of the Graduates
Graduates of the Civil Engineering Study Program at Bina Nusantara University will be able to apply their knowledge and interpersonal skills in careers, both in private and public sectors, to conceive, plan, design, implement, operate and maintain the systems needed to support the physical infrastructure. Bina Nusantara University is committed to provide its undergraduate program with excellent academic preparation and interpersonal skills for direct entry into the profession, or post-graduate studies.
Graduates will be able to pursue a variety of career options in worldwide locations due to demands for improvements to civil infrastructure that are ever-present, because of population growth and deterioration of existing systems over time. Several career options are including but not limited to the following:
- Structural Engineering: Structural Engineer, Project Civil Engineer, Precast Project Engineer, Civil Designer, Offshore Structure Engineer, Airfield Civil Engineer also applied programmer for structural engineering.
- Hydrological, Water Resources Management (WAREM) and Environmental Engineering: Flood Mapping Services Manager, Water Resources Project Manager, Storm Water Management Engineer, Senior Municipal Engineer, Drainage Engineer and Hydraulic Engineer.
- Transportation and Traffic Engineering: Transportation Project Manager, Transportation Design Manager, Traffic Engineer and Transportation Engineer.
- Geotechnical Engineering: Geotechnical Engineering Manager, Reclamation Engineer, Soil Improvement Engineer and Foundation Engineer.
- Highway Engineering: Bridge Engineer, Highway Design Project Manager, Highway Project Engineer, Highway Construction Inspector.
- Construction Management: Senior Project Manager, Lean/Process Engineer, Construction QC Manager and BIM Expert.
Published at : Updated