After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to create software application design with the implementation of database system principal design to solve structured and semi-structured data
- Able to design software application solution based on problem analysis which can be solved with structured approach in informatics
- Able to assess technology trend in informatics area to deliver alternative solution of software development.
- Able to think critically through scientific rules (Critical Thinking and Scientific approach) based on basic mathematical theory and computer science.
- Able to design problem solving strategies using a computational approach.
- Proficient at using techniques and computing devices (Technique and tools for computing practice) that are relevant in studying the area of computer science to increase productivity.
- Able to demonstrate skills in the development and application of informatic concepts.
- Able to collaborate in a multidisciplinary manner to resolve various contexts of the problems.
Published at : Updated