After completing the study, graduates are:
- Competence in both oral and written English, in the contexts of general communications, academic, and work, according to the standard of quality.
- Competence in both oral and written English for at least one field of English for Specific Purposes (ESP).
- Able to adapt English Speaker culture through written review of literature and culture into mother tongue.
- Able to apply concepts of language in oral and written forms through Literary and Cultural analyses.
- Able to apply linguistic expertise to adapt culture and utilization of knowledge across sciences, into mother tongue and in various forms of text.
- Able to communicate in cross-cultural contexts based on politeness strategies, sensitivity and respect for cultural differences, ethics, and applicable values.
- Able to apply Information Technology and Communication in the contents of language skills, linguistics, literature, culture and society within the contexts of organization.
- Able to translate papers in both spoken and written forms in various texts and media.
- Able to produce various creative texts by applying the concepts of language, Literature and Culture.
- Able to apply the concepts of English language and learning aspects of English as a foreign language.
- Able to communicate in oral and written according to concepts of language in a cultured-business context.
Published at : Updated