The mission of Information Systems and Accounting Program is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Educating the students about analytical and problem solving skills, knowledge and good character in Accounting and Information Systems, and to manage business solutions from a Financial perspective;
- Preparing graduates for the global industry and/ or entrepreneurship, and continue for advanced degrees, by providing a conducive learning process, intensive research activities and collaboration with global industries;
- Conducting professional services focused on Accounting and Information systems with an emphasis on application of knowledge to society;
- To improve the quality of life of Indonesians and the international community through the sharing of knowledge in accounting and information system to society;
- Recognizing and rewarding the most creative and value adding talents.
Published at : Updated