The missions of Interior Design Department are to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Educating students in the fundamental skills of designing, with a focus on the latest technology, eco design and local content by providing excellent study facilities and internships that prepare students for global service industries or for continuing to an advance degree in interior design or related disciplines.
- Preparing students who have a strong sense of ethics and local values, an entrepreneurial spirit, and are ready to take on strategic positions in service industries and make a contribution to society.
- Recognizing and rewarding the most creative and value-adding talents.
- Improving the quality of life of Indonesians and the International community.
- Designing creative products and conducting professional services in interior design fields with an emphasis on the application of knowledge to society.
Published at : Updated