After completing the study, graduates are:
- Competent to communicate in Japanese both oral and written in various contexts, includes speaking, listening, writing, and reading comprehension, while applying the principles of grammatical and Japanese cultures accordance with quality standards.
- Competent to communicate in Japanese, both spoken and written form at least in one field for a particular purpose.
- Able to write and read Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana for both formal and informal texts.
- Able to examine language and culture aspects of Japanese Literature according to Japanese grammatical and linguistics, which can be transferred into first language.
- Able to present the historical and Japanese socio cultural in Bahasa Indonesia both oral and written.
- Able to present the historical and Indonesian socio cultural in Japanese both oral and written communication.
- Able to apply Japanese software to improve the work ability.
- Able to apply the principle of Japanese work in the workplace.
- Able to do business correspondence by applying language ethics in Japanese business contexts.
- Able to apply positive aspects of Japanese culture into the daily life in various contexts.
- Able to apply basic principles of translation to translate Japanese popular literary.
- Able to apply Japanese and cultural theoretical concept in business relations context between Indonesia and Japan.
Published at : Updated