After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to create visual and printed visual communication design work that has added value and aesthetics, to overcome identity problems, mass communication, and competition problems by stakeholders.
- Able to conduct research and idea exploration to set the objectives, communication target, and DKV prototype solutions that can overcome identity problems, mass communication, and considering the ethical, history, cultural, social consequence and regulatory aspects.
- Able to analyze level of material utilization efficiency and time in the production process of each selected alternative solution prototype of DKV, without changing the essence and aesthetic design.
- Able to communicate DKV prototype alternative solutions independently or groups in verbal form, graphical, written, and communicative models with analog or digital techniques by selected appropriate communication rules.
- Able to build a business in visual communication field.
- Able to design DKV works by promoting cultural values and local ingenious as the children’s nation identity.
- Able to utilize Information and Communication Technology project’s need so that can improve organizational performance.
- Able to analyze visual communication problems and producing new media design solutions.
Published at : Updated