After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to analyze the needs of planning, development components of destinations by considering literacy, regulations, policies, resources to the tourist attraction;
- Able to produce regional tourism development policy designs that impacted to societies’ prosperity and environment;
- Able to manage tourism destinations that are structured and synergistic which includes planning, organization, implementation, and control of destination organizations in systemic and sustainable;
- Able to utilize information technology in the development of the tourism industry;
- Able to implement innovative and value-added travel businesses;
- Able to design business in tourism destinations;
- Able to apply interdisciplinary knowledge and skills in developing alternative solutions for problem-solving.
Published at : Updated
Let’s relentlessly connected and get caught up each other.
Looking for tweets ...