On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain Basic chinese business words and terms; Apply Basic Chinese business words and terms in conversation and negotiation; Demonstrate Basic Chinese business conversation and negotiation.
- Establishing relationship and entertaining guests;
- first contact;
- intention in buying and selling;
- holding talks about price;
- discussion about variety and quantity;
- discount and commission;
- modes of payment;
- delivery and shipment;
- customs and commodity inspection;
- credit risks and its management;
- signing the contract;
- demanding payment of a debt;
- claim and arbitration;
- agency agreement.
Published at :