On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define the research problems, purpose and scope of research, basic theories; Analyze the problems, gather and compile data; Create a sound solution of the problems.
- Finishing and discussion;
- Introduction: Basic principle in Thesis’s structure;
- Chapter 1: Introduction;
- Chapter 2: Literature review;
- Chapter 3 Methodology;
- Thesis Proposal Examination;
- Data gathering 1;
- 40% of chapter 4 submitted and group presentations;
- Pra-thesis Examination;
- Data gathering 2;
- 100% of chapter 4 submitted and group presentations;
- Result, discussion and conclusion;
- Thesis approval.
Published at : Updated