On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Demonstrate how to carry out a research; Apply method to find and evaluate relevant information for a scientific problem; Demonstrate how to analyse results; Perform the research result in scientific report.
1. An introduction to research methodology;
2. Computer science research;
3. The literature review;
4. Defining research problem;
5. Research design;
6. Qualitative and quantitative research;
7. Measurement and scaling techniques;
8. Sampling and data analysis;
9. Testing hypotheses;
10. Graph and visualization;
11. Statistical analysis;
12. Significance of Report Writing;
13. Research ethics.
Published at :