On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the strategy to manage and monitor the database server; Apply SQL server features; Apply strategies for performance tuning; Perform a plan for backup and recovery.
1. SQL server architecture;
2. Managing and troubleshoting the database engine;
3. Securing database instance;
4. Configuring server for optimal performance;
5. Optimizing SQL server;
6. Monitoring SQL server;
7. Performance tuning;
10. Clustering SQL server;
11. Backup and recovery;
12. SQL server reporting services administration;
13. SQL database administration and configuration.
Published at :