On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe the computational principles underlying various application of Computer Vision Systems; Understand the various standard procedures of image preprocessing prior to image analysis; Capable to identify and extract different image features required for various application of Computer Vision Systems; Capable of developing reliable and accurate Computer Vision Systems for solving various image based industrial problems.
- Introduction to Computer Vision (CVS);
- Image Formation and Representation;
- Grayscale Transformations and Image Filtering (Spatial Domain);
- Grayscale Transformations and Image Filtering (Fequency Domain);
- Edge Detection;
- Feature Tracking and Binary Image Analysis;
- Image Segmentation (Part 01);
- Image Segmentation (Part 02);
- Stereo Correspondence;
- 3D Reconstruction;
- Structures From Motion;
- Recognition (Part 01);
- Recognition (Part 02).
Published at : Updated