On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Recognize photography problems and techniques; Use camera and lighting in photography; Design the final photography project of visual communication.
- History of Photography;
- SLR Camera Usage;
- Basic Techniques of Photography;
- Outdoor Shooting Practice;
- Composition and Aesthetic Aspect;
- Digital Black & White Photography;
- 6 Lighting Quality;
- Advanced Composition Techniques;
- Preparation and Briefing Final Project;
- Night Shooting Technique;
- Special Effects Techniques;
- World of Photography these day;
- Presentatation of Final Project.
Published at : Updated