On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain basic concept of economic theory; Calculate consumer behavior, producer behavior, and market equilibrium (Microeconomics) and inflation, unemployment, and economic growth (Macroeconomics); Analyze market structures in Microeconomics markets, goods market and financial markets in macroeconomics markets, and economic system and economic crisis.
- The Scope of Microeconomics ;
- Supply, Demand , Market and consumer Behavior;
- The Production Process and Cost Process;
- Input Demand: The labor, Land Markets;
- Structure Market : Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition;
- Externalities and Asymmetric Information;
- The Scope of Macroeconomics : Unemployment, Inflation, Growth, and Income Distribution;
- Aggregate Output;
- The Government and The Fiscal Policy;
- The Money Supply and Money Demand and The Moneter Policy;
- Aggregate Demand in the Goods and Money Markets;
- Aggregate Supply in the Goods and Money Markets;
- International Trade and Open-Economy Macroeconomics.
Published at : Updated