On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe object oriented programming and its main features; Differentiate the distinction between conventional programming and object oriented programming; Design a program or game model using main features of object oriented programming; Construct a program or game using main features of object oriented programming.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming;
- Array and Method;
- Control Structure;
- Collection, Files, Streams, and Object Serialization;
- Introduction to visual object oriented programming;
- Visual object-oriented design;
- Visual object-oriented game programming;
- Visual object-oriented game advance programming;
- Game publishing;
- OOGP in industry.
Published at : Updated