On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Solve systems of linear equation by using Gaussian elimination and other methods; Apply the basic of algebra matrix operations and its application; Calculate the determinant and the inverse of a matrix and its application; Describe the row space, column space, null space and inner spaceof a matrix, and be familiar with the concepts of dimension of a subspace and the rank and nullity of a matrix; Identify a linear transformation and its matrix; Compute the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of a square matrix.
- System of Linear Equation;
- Application of Linear System;
- Determinant and Inverse of a Matrix;
- Vector, Lines and Spaces in 2,3-Spaces;
- General Vector Spaces;
- Inner Product Spaces;
- Linear Transformation;
- Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors.
Published at : Updated