On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the basic concept of Human Resource Management & its Challenges; Explain Human Resource functions & its concepts; Apply Human Resource functions that fit to organize’s needs.
- Introduction to HRM;
- HRM Strategy and analysis;
- Job Analysis & Talent Management Process;
- Personnel planning and recruiting;
- Employee testing & Selection;
- Training & Development Employees;
- Performance Management and Appraisal;
- Establishing Strategic Pay Plans (Part I;
- Safety, Health and risk management;
- Establishing Strategic Pay Plans (Part II);
- Building positive employee relations;
- Managing HRM in Small and Entrepreneurial Firms;
- Managing Global HRM.
Published at : Updated