On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define the marketing strategy elements and process; Analyze market environment and customer profile; Design online and offline marketing strategy using traditional and new media and tools.
- The Marketing Concept and Market Orientation;
- Marketing Fundamentals;
- The Marketing Strategy Process;
- Creation of The Competition Positioning;
- A Framework for Macro-environmental Analysis (The Economic and Political Environment);
- A Framework For Macro-environmental Analysis (The Social, Cultural and Technological Environment);
- Changes in Marketing Infrastructure;
- Five Force Model of Industry Competition and Product Life Cycle;
- Strategic Groups;
- Strategic Analysis;
- Consumer and Customer Profiling;
- Marketing Research;
- Organizing Customer Information and Best Practice.
Published at : Updated