At the end of this course, student will be able to demonstrate programming capability using iOS Platform in solving problem.
- Getting Started with iPhone Programming + Testing on an Actual iPhone or iPod Touch,
- Crash Course in Objective-C + Write Your First Hello World Application ,
- Outlets, actions, and View Controllers,
- Exploring The Views + Keyboard Inputs + Screen Rotations,
- View Controllers + Tab Bar and Navigation Applications Utility Applications,
- Using The Table View,
- Application Preferences,
- Database Storage using SqLite 3,
- File Handling Programming Multi Touch Applications,
- Simple Animations ,
- Accessing built-in Applications + Accessing the Hardware.
Published at : Updated