On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the usability of interactive mobile application; Use guidelines, principles and theories about mobile application interface design pattern; Assess the user requirements with interaction styles for mobile application control and widget; Design the user interfaces of interactive mobile application.
- Introduction to Mobile User Experience;
- Mobile Design Composition;
- Mobile Control and Information Revealed;
- Mobile Display Information;
- Mobile Text and Character Input;
- Mobile Drilldown;
- Mobile Input and Selection;
- Mobile Label and Indicator;
- Mobile General Interactive Control;
- Mobile Information Control;
- Mobile Lateral Access;
- Mobile Audio and Vibration;
- Mobile Screen Light and Sensors.
Published at : Updated