On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Select appropriate econometrics technique to solve problem; Apply econometrics technique; Use R software to analyze data related to economics.
- An Introduction to Econometrics;
- Single-Equation Regression Model;
- Relaxing the Assumptions of the Classical Model;
- Panel Data Regression Models;
- Dynamic Econometric Models: Autoregressive and Distributed-Lag Models;
- Simultaneous Equations Models;
- Vector Error Correction and Vector Autoregressive Models.
Published at : Updated