On completion of their studies students should be able to: Explain basic concept of Risk, Governance,and Internal Control; Analyze implementation and importance of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), strong governance, and Compliance Issues Today; Explain Concept of Corporate Culture and Risk Portfolio Management, Information Technology and Enterprise Risk Management, and Importance of ERM in Board Room; Plan Establishment an Effective GRC concept and ERM into Company.
- Introduction : Enterprise Risk Management Today;
- Importance of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Principles;
- Risk Management Fundamentals;
- The COSO ERM Framework;
- Implementing ERM in the Enterprise;
- Importance of Strong Governance Practices;
- Enterprise Compliance Issues Today;
- Integrating ERM with COSO Internal controls;
- Corporate Culture and Risk Portfolio Management;
- Importance of ERM in the Corporate Board Room;
- Role of Internal Audit in Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance;
- Information Technology and Enterprise Risk Management;
- Establishing an Effective GRC Culture throughout the Enterprise.
Published at : Updated