On completion of their studies students should be able to: Introduction : Define audit working paper, its components and requirements; Prepare audit working paper in planning section; Prepare audit working paper in all accounting cycles; Prepare all paper-work requirements in the end of audit engagement.
- Overview of Audit Working Paper;
- Audit Planning;
- Sales and Account Receivable Cycle;
- Inventory and Account Payable Cycle;
- Cash and Cash Equivalent Cycle;
- Prepaid Expense and Equipment Cycle;
- Investment Cycle;
- Fixed Assets Cycle;
- Revenue and Expense;
- End of Audit Engagement.
Published at : Updated