On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the types of application of concrete; Explain the requirement of concrete material; Apply the basic method for concrete mix design and concrete testing; Analyze the application of lightweight concrete and high strength concrete; Explain the steel bar requirement and application; Define the business model and the business process and propose a project for a company.
- Introduction to Construction Material Technology;
- Fine and Coarse Aggregate;
- Civil Engineering Business Market Segment;
- Ideation in Civil Engineering;
- Water, Admixture, and Cement;
- Visual thinking (Visualizing the Business Idea in Civil Engineering Field);
- Concrete, Concrete Mix Design, and Concrete Testing;
- Light Weight and High Strength Concrete;
- Prototyping the Business;
- Telling Stories about the Business;
- Creating Scenarios;
- Steel Reinforcement;
- Development in Concrete Technology.
Published at : Updated