On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Classify the type, process, characteristic and installing techniques of various artificial building material; Describe the strenght and weakness of artificial building material in interior and furniture; Apply the artificial material which is appropriate for interior and furniture projects.
- Knowledge of Building Material II – Introduction;
- History of glass;
- Glass for interior;
- Ceramic for Interior Design;
- Plastic for interior and furniture;
- Wall paints, wall paints for interior;
- Decorative Paintings in Interior;
- Upholstery for Interior and Furniture;
- Material Scheme and mood board.
Published at : Updated