On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Apply concept of object oriented programming on Java Technology; Demonstrate graphical user interface programming on Java Technology; Demonstrate database programming application on Java Technology.
- Introduction to Java Object Oriented;
- Thinking Object and Classes;
- Array and Java Collection;
- Inheritance and Polymorphism;
- Abstract Classes and Interface;
- Exception Handling;
- Introduction to Java Graphical User Interface;
- Event Driven Programming;
- Java Graphical User Interface Component;
- Container and Layout Manager Component;
- Menu, Toolbar, and Dialog Component;
- Java Database Programming.
Published at :