On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Apply concept of object oriented programming on Java Technology; Demonstrate graphical user interface programming on Java Technology; Demonstrate database programming application on Java Technology.
- Introduction to Java Programming language;
- Methods, Array and Exception Handling;
- Java Collection;
- Object and Classes;
- Inheritance and Polymorphism;
- Abstract Classes and Interface;
- Introduction to Java GUI;
- Event Driven Programming;
- Java GUI Component Manipulation;
- Menu, Toolbar, and Dialog Component;
- Container and Layout Manager Component;
- Introduction to Database;
- Java Database Programming.
Published at : Updated