On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe Network Security Monitoring; Apply Network Security Monitoring Techniques; Analyze Network Monitoring Result; Evaluate Report of Network Monitoring Result.
- Introduction to Network Security Monitoring;
- Collecting Network Traffic;
- NSM Deployment;
- NSM Distributed Deployment;
- Command Line Packet Analysis;
- Graphical Packet Analysis;
- NSM Consoles; Server-Side Compromise;
- NSM Operations;
- Client-Side Compromise;
- Extending Security Tools; Security and Checksums.
Published at : Updated