On successful completion of this course, student will be able to : Explain the theoretical and mathematical techniques in analyzing electric circuits that consist of passive components (resistors, inductors, capacitors) for DC and AC signals; Apply the theoretical and mathematical techniques of electric circuits and signals to solve problems of passive circuits for DC and AC signals; Design various types of passive filter circuits.
- Introduction to Circuits and Signals;
- Voltage and Current Laws;
- Basic Nodal and Mesh Analysis;
- Handy Circuit Analysis Techniques;
- RL, RC and RLC Circuits;
- Sinusoidal Steady State Circuits;
- AC Circuit Power Analysis;
- Circuit Analysis in the s-Domain;
- Fourier Circuit Analysis.
Published at : Updated