On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Apply able and workable topology to the 3D Digital sculpting model method on 3D Character Design; Use the material shaders to create specific material effect; Apply lighting setup to enhance the quality of the 3D model; Create 3D model render in a professional manner.
- Topology & digital sculpting 3d modeling method Introduction;
- Digital Sculpting using Zsphere & dynamesh;
- Digital Sculpting 3D part using subtool;
- Pipeline Integration;
- Digital Sculpting Polypaint to create textures;
- Approaching shader material and rendering preview;
- Lighting setup;
- Advance Material & Shaders;
- Posing your 3d Character;
- Rigging & skinning;
- Advance rendering;
- Presenting 3D Character.
Published at : Updated