On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Create a replica of a real hard-surface object in 3D computer generated imagery; Utilize material editor to produce a realistic shader; Apply lighting theory to create a realistic lighting setup; Create a realistic rendering based on combination of shape, material, and lighting setup.
- Hard Surface Modeling;
- Hard Surface Topology;
- Pipeline Integration;
- Approaching Hard surface using Digital Sculpting;
- Approaching Hard surface using Digital Sculpting Practice – 3D Illustration (Character & Environment);
- Gesture, form and proportion;
- Approaching Hard surface in character, Environment & Props design;
- Approaching shader material, creating texture with polypaint;
- Advance Material & Shader;
- Lighting application;
- Advance lighting;
- Advanced Rendering;
- Presenting 3D Character.
Published at : Updated