On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify entrepreneurs personality and innovative business idea; Analyze business model and business model environment; Prepare a business and organize the business to be involved in a business exhibition.
- Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurship;
- Market Overview & Idea Generation;
- Business Model and Business Model Canvas;
- Customer Insight;
- Develop Ultimate Value Proposition;
- Get In Touch with Customer (CH & CR);
- Business’ Keys Recognizing (KP, KR, & KA);
- Financial Aspects of the Business (RS & CS);
- Product and Service Expo;
- Evaluating the Business Model;
- Organizing the Business;
- Business Model Environment;
- Final Presentation.
Published at : Updated