On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe Entrepreneurial Finance and Financial Market Environment; Calculate Financial Ratios, Time Value of Money and Cash Flow; Analyze Risk and Return and Capital Budgeting; Calculate Working Capital and Current Assets Management and Current Liabilities.
- Introduction to Finance for Entrepreneurs;
- The Financial Market Environment;
- Financial Statement;
- Ratio Analysis;
- Cash Flow and Financial Planning;
- Time Value of Money part 1;
- Time Value of Money part 2;
- Risk and Return;
- Capital Budgeting Cash Flows;
- Capital Budgeting Techniques;
- Working Capital;
- Current Assets Management;
- Current Liabilities Management.
Published at : Updated