On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Identify key concepts about multinational companies; Describe several theories as well scholars related to multinational companies; Explain issues and policy options made by the state in international as well as domestic level on multinational companies; Analyze the behaviour of actors in the concept of multinational companies.
- Introduction To Multinational Companies;
- General concepts of Multinational Companies;
- Exploiting Opportunities;
- Theories of MNCs; Multinational Enterprise to 1930: Discontinuities and Continuities;
- Multinationals from the 1930s to the 1980s;
- Video screening and Discussion;
- Innovative Multinational Forms: Japan as a Case Study;
- The Emergence of the Global Shareowner;
- The Social Impacts of Multinational Corporations;
- The Governance of Multinationals in the Twentieth Century;
- Multinational Corporations and the Future of Global Governance;
- Case Study and Presentation.
Published at : Updated