On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Analyze decision making problem and choose suitable method; Apply the principles of decision making process; Design the decision support system; Use some tools of decision making process.
- Basic Principles of Decision Theory;
- Methods for Decision Making;
- Decision making system, models and support;
- Management Support Systems: An Overview;
- Framework of Decision Support System;
- Decision Support Systems: An Overview;
- Modeling and Analysis;
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining;
- Decision Support Systems Development;
- Collaborative Computing Technologies: Group Support Systems;
- Enterprise Information Systems;
- Intelligent Decision Support Systems;
- Intelligent Systems over the Internet;
- Integration, Impacts, and the Future of Management-Support Systems.
Published at : Updated